Mikey and Donya are joined by Eric and Jeanna for a jam-packed episode of Resistance Radio, as we celebrate May the 4th and turn the Spotlight on Kylo Ren.
– Don’t forget that you can meet us at Indy PopCon this year!
– We welcome Jeanna to the show, and she gives us a run-down of her Star Wars history.
– StarWars.com has released a guide to the Resistance pilots — we choose our favorites!
– Force for Change is still going, and this week we have a video from Daisy Ridley to encourage us to donate to the cause.
– May 4th brought with it some great deals on Star Wars merch, and Funko released a first look at their upcoming Pop! Vinyl figures.
– No, really, we’re stupidly excited about those Pop! figures!
– Claudia Grey’s Bloodline has finally arrived — but there’s something amiss with some fans’ copies.
– What could make The Force Awakens even better? Telling it through emoji! Get us to the nearest Chewber.
– Some amazing new photographs of the Ahch-To set in Ceann Sibéal have made their way online, and we get talking about those odd, round buildings.
– Mad about Hamilton and Star Wars? For May the 4th, Lin-Manuel Miranda gave us the gift of “Jabba Flow,” featuring J.J. Abrams, for his latest Ham4Ham show!
– As promised on our last episode, this week’s Spotlight topic is all about Kylo Ren.
– We discuss some comments Adam Driver made about Kylo Ren, and his motivations.
– We also take a look back at what Kylo’s life was like as a child, and how Snoke fit into it.
– Of course, we also tackle the Chewbacca moment at the end of The Force Awakens again.
– We try and answer a listener question (“If you had to completely erase one main character from the original trilogy, who would It be and why?”) and fail. Miserably.
Download our latest episode at Hypable.com