Mikey is back and Eric Scull makes a return to the show with special guest from 501st member Adam Rayburn as we digest all that we saw and experienced at Star Wars Celebration Chicago. In our first of many reviews and breakdowns of the latest Star Wars news!
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon with lots of special perks, including special after dark episodes that go beyond just Star Wars. Check it out!
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible.com – get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/resistanceradio. With over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Get the latest Star Wars audiobook for free!
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
- Our thoughts…what did Mikey, Eric and Adam think of this years celebration compared to previous years and other fan type conventions.
- We discuss the exhibit hall and how this year’s hall differed and was exciting.
- what was unique at the exhibit hall? Photo opportunities, the droid builders, mouse droid races and so much more!
- coin and pin trading with the different fan groups
- we break down the 3 big panels
- our initial thoughts on the episode 9 panel and trailer
- The excitement around Disney’s Galaxy’s Edge theme park and the new information we learned at the panel
- The Mandalorian. The panel, the info, the footage, the excitement!!!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at email@example.com or tweet @HypablePodcast