– We kick things off with a special announcement. You’ll be able to meet us at Indy PopCon this year!
– As always, Brent tells us all about his Star Wars history — and a recent development in his Star Wars present.
– The promotion for the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Force Awakens has been ramping up. We run through our most anticipated features.
– Zachary Antell has done a side-by-side video comparing the similarities between A New Hope and The Force Awakens. But are some of them reaching just a little bit?
– According to Jake Lloyd, there’s a six hour cut of The Phantom Menace out in the wild. More podracing?
– Buzzfeed released a clip of Daisy Ridley’s audition for The Force Awakens. We’re pretty impressed at her ability to cry on demand.
– Adam Driver gave an update on Episode VIII‘s progress. What do you mean it’s not a whole film about Luke and Rey training?
– Faloni recently tweeted that Rex may be in the Original Trilogy. Specifically, that “old guy” on Endor during Return of the Jedi.
– Rebels season 2 is coming to an end, and we’re dedicating a whole episode to it next week!
– This week’s Spotlight topic is all about Obi-Wan Kenobi.
– We talk about the disconnect between the Obi-Wan of the Original Trilogy and the Prequels.
– Was Obi-Wan ready for a padawan when he took on Anakin?
– If Anakin hadn’t fallen to the Dark Side, and Padme has survived, would Obi-Wan have helped with Luke and Leia?
– Does some of the blame for Anakin’s fall lie with Obi-Wan? If Qui-Gon had lived beyond Phantom Menace would things have turned out differently?
– The Jedi forbade attachments, but was Obi-Wan’s familial love for Anakin what caused his blind spot?
– What did Obi-Wan’s involvement in The Force Awakens mean. Could we see a return of his Force ghost?
– If Obi-Wan got a solo movie of his own, what would we like to see?
– We leave you with our final Obi-Wan thoughts — like his position as number one Wham fan.
– As with all our new guest hosts, we have Kristen tell us about her Star Wars history.
– There’s some new Rogue One news. No, not a trailer. But it is getting a tie-in comic.
– Could we be getting a funeral for you-know-who in Episode VIII? We mull over the possibility.
– A bonus clip of Maz from The Force Awakens DVD was released, giving us a behind-the-scenes look at how she was brought to life.
– Taron Egerton appeared on the Jonathan Ross show to quash those Han Solo rumors. Or, did he?
– Donya asks what everyone’s obsession with getting Welsh people to say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
– We get Donya to say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, and Mikey makes it into a ringtone.
– The cover art for The Force Awakens comic adaptation has been revealed. What’s our verdict so far?
– We check back in on the This is Madness tournament to see how Donya’s predictions are fairing. Spoiler: not amazingly.
– This week’s Spotlight topic is all about FN-2187, a.k.a. Finn.
– Thanks to Before the Awakening, we have a better understanding of Finn’s life in The First Order.
– We run through Finn’s squad, and his lack of a nickname — and then get emotional about Poe giving him a name.
– Finn was on his way to becoming an Officer, he just had one flaw. We talk a bit about Finn’s compassion.
– What do Stormtroopers do in their downtime?
– We discuss Finn’s role in The Force Awakens and whether he’ll stay when he recovers from his injuries.
– What’s next for Finn in Episode VII?? Will we see a showdown between Finn and Phasma?
– Mikey closes us out with a final though on Finn’s potential origins…
Well the episode isn’t up yet but you can download a text tone of everyone’s favorite female Resistance Radio host! And you don’t even have to buy Donya a drink to get her to say this! Download Ringtone Here
– Michal introduces herself and gives us a run down of her Star Wars history.
– There’s a virtual reality experience coming to the HTC Vive, which’ll take us to Tatooine.
– Star Wars Battlefront is also coming to Playstation VR.
– The role of young Han Solo has been narrowed down to three prospective actors. We discuss them, and whether we need a Han Solo movie.
– Secrets of The Force Awakens got its first trailer. We get excited about going behind the scenes, and Mikey shares an awesome post about editing Star Wars.
– John Boyega continues to be a fantastic person, and visited some children at hospital. Michal gives everyone emotions about Mark Hamill, and shares a story about Daisy Ridley turning down an invite to a formal.
– Our Spotlight this week is all about the droids — specifically C-3PO, R2-D2 and BB-8.
– We look at C-3PO and R2-D2’s introduction and whether they’re purely comic relief for us.
– Why didn’t Owen Lars recognise C-3PO in Episode IV?
– Er, we get a little deep on the ethics of wiping a droid’s mind, which spirals off onto the treatment of droids in the Star Wars universe.
– Do all droids have such unique personalities? Or is it limited to just C-3PO, R2, and BB-8?
– When did we fall in love with BB-8? Did he steal our hearts in the trailer, or did it take a little longer?
– We get sidetracked by some of our favorite BB-8 moments from The Force Awakens.
Mikey and Donya are joined by returning guest-host, Andrew, and Matt Britton to discuss all the latest a-Maz-ing Star Wars news. From the Disneyland 60 announcements to Episode VIII, there’s plenty to talk about!