Donya, Mikey and Kaitlin are back and we discuss all the latest news from around the galaxy and we dive into our 2018 preview of all things Star Wars what will be coming out this year!
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon with lots of special perks, including special after dark episodes that go beyond just Star Wars. Check it out!
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
- We discus the coming of the Han Solo trailer!
- The Han Solo film will have 3 new planets but we have seen all of them in the form of books and comics!
- The Lucasfilm story group has teased the fan community with the return of more Legends characters
- Andy Serkis says that maybe Snoke will be back for Episode IX, Mikey thinks its wishful thinking.
- Rain Johnson talks about why there was no funeral for Han Solo in The Last Jedi, but we will get it in the novelization of The Last Jedi
- Our 2018 preview has us dive into everything from the New Solo film, to the Star Wars Half Marathon, to new comics, and new novels.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at email@example.com or tweet @HypablePodcast