Mikey, Donya and Kaitlin return for another Rebels spectacular on Resistance Radio. This week we’re giving all our love to Zeb.
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon with lots of special perks. Check it out!
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
– We’re getting our first real look at Snoke’s praetorian guards, thanks to a Star Wars themed drink.
– Some props from the Original Trilogy are up for auction, including Luke’s lightsaber. We’ve got $10 and some tic-tacs. Who else is pooling with us?
– Battlefront II is going to fill the gap between Episodes VI and VII. Mikey is still super excited for it!
– Also, the first in-game footage of Battlefront II was shown off at E3. Again: Mikey is excited.
– Show your fur babies some love! Petco has a collection of Star Wars themed pet toys. Buy them all!
– In a shocking turn of events, Donya is talking about ice hockey. Only this time? She’s on topic.
– Alexander Ovechkin, captain of the Washington Capitals, auctioned off a hang-out with him… dressed up as Darth Vader.
– Now for this week’s Spotlight. And it’s all about Garazeb “Zeb” Orrelios.
– We all agree that “the child, the fool, and the warrior” is the perfect description for Zeb.
– How did the near genocide of his race shape him as a person and a character?
– Will we ever see Lira San? In Rebels or beyond?
– Of course, we have to touch on Zeb and Ezra’s relationship and how far it has come.
– Not only that, but also Zeb and Chopper’s er. Friendship? Donya has an interesting interpretation.
– With Kallus joining the Rebellion, will we get more development between him and Zeb?
– “Guarding Chopper Base” was a great episode for Zeb — flaws and all.
– And the age old question… will Zeb survive through the end of Rebels?
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at email@example.com or tweet @HypablePodcast