Resistance Radio hosts Mikey, Donya and Ben are back to chat with Chelsey Engle and Brent Schermann about Cosplay and Costuming for Celebration and conventions.
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon with lots of special perks. Don’t forget to check it out.
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
– Rogue One is officially out on DVD and Bluray!!
– An amazing 40th anniversary Star Wars record player is coming to independent record stores
– Alan Tudyk wants to voice his character K-2SO in Star Wars Rebels but he also wants to voice Cassian – Andor if Diego Luna can’t do it so he can have a conversation with himself.
– Learn all about the amazing exclusive lego set to be released at Celebration
– Oseas Villatoro debuts some amazing Star Wars inspired fashion
– 501st members visit a little boy on his last day of chemotherapy
– Anakin Skywalker aka Hayden Christensen will be at Star Wars Celebration as part of the very special – 40 years of Star Wars panel
– Chelsey and Brent tell us their experiences in Cosplay and making Star Wars costumes
– 3D printing is changing the game.
– Are conventions better in costume?
– What is Donya’s dream cosplay costume? Does it involve Hockey?
– Ben is put on the spot and he’s already wearing his Ben Kenobi Jedi robes.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.