Resistance Radio hosts Mikey, Donya and Kaitlin are back to chat about that huge Rebelsepisode, as well as the final novel in the Aftermath trilogy.
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
Don’t forget you can support the podcast on Patreon.
Donya was nominated for Best Fangirl Host at the Star Wars Podcast Awards. You can vote for her now!
– Bob Iger has been discussing future plans for Star Wars at Disney — including the Han Solo movie, and Carrie Fisher’s role in the Saga.
– Speaking of Han Solo, Woody Harrelson has been getting chatty. He confirmed his character’s name and says the Han Solo movie is going to be the Best Ever.
– Alan Tudyk has suggested that K-2SO could cameo in the Han Solo movie. Would it work?
– In early drafts of Rogue One, Lyra Erso was a slain Jedi. How could that have changed the film?
– Heading to Star Wars Celebration? Funko have some awesome exclusives heading to their booth!
– Ever wondered what the end of Rogue One and the beginning of A New Hope would look like spliced together? Wonder no more.
– Rebels finally featured the duel between Maul and Obi-Wan.
– Were we impressed or underwhelmed with how the duel played out?
– How about Ezra’s motivation to find Obi-Wan in the first place? Was he selfish, justified, or both?
– Are we ready for the finale? No, no we are not.
– Our Spotlight this week is on the last novel in the Aftermath trilogy — Empire’s End.
– So, Jar Jar Binks. Did Mikey over-hype his involvement?
– We discuss some of the standout characters of the series.
– The reason for Palpatine’s presence on Jakku was revealed — it was on of his Observatories.
– Other notable moments? Ben Solo’s birth and Luke being on his mission for Jedi artefacts.
– We shout out to the Aftermath MVP: Mr. Bones!