Mikey and Donya are joined by an extended cast of guest hosts for a roundtable Resistance Radio episode all about Rogue One.
Want a Resistance Radio shirt and/or button set? Our merch is now available from the Resistance Radio store.
– Major spoilers for Rogue One. Do not listen to this episode if you have not seen it.
– We have a brand new guest host on this episode. You know what that means! Scott tells us his Star Wars history.
– There’s no time to waste — we give our initial thoughts about Rogue One.
– Now that we’ve seen it, how will Rogue One change the way we watch A New Hope?
– Was the flaw in the Death Star — the exhaust port — well handled?
– How did we feel about the tone of the film, versus the saga?
– Did we notice any Easter eggs? Which were our favorites?
– Was the CGI used on Tarkin successful? Or weirdly in the uncanny valley?
– Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus — Guardians of the Whills. Coincidence the Whills are being reintroduced now?
– How did we interpret Chirrut and Baze’s relationship?
– Do we think the soundtrack, the first not done by John Williams, was successful?
– Let’s address the Sith in the room. Was Vader utilized enough in Rogue One?
– Did Alan Tudyk’s fears come true? Was K-2SO another Jar-Jar?
– Were we expecting Rogue One to end the way that it did?
– For those of us that read Catalyst first, did it enhance our viewing of the movie?