Resistance Radio hosts Mikey and Donya are joined by Eric and Jeanna to discuss the latest Rogue One developments and this week’s Spotlight topic, Watto.
Eric returns to Resistance Radio to join Mikey and Donya for all the latest Celebration news, and a discussion about our favorite cape-wearing former smuggler — Lando.
Mikey and Donya are joined by Michal for the latest Resistance Radio, where we’re breaking down Claudia Gray’s Bloodline in our Spotlight and… socks?
Jeanna returns to join Mikey and Donya for Resistance Radio, as we discuss everything from Episode VIII rumors to Captain Phasma.
Mikey and Donya are joined by Eric and Jeanna for a jam-packed episode of Resistance Radio, as we celebrate May the 4th and turn the Spotlight on Kylo Ren.
Mikey and Donya are back for an all-new Resistance Radio episode with all the latest Episode VIII news and a Spotlight on Chewbacca.
Mikey and Donya are joined by Michal for a Resistance Radio episode all about Star Wars: Rebels. Oh, and a Rogue One trailer happened too.
Eric is back to join Mikey and Donya for Resistance Radio episode 8, along with guest-host Brent, to discuss all things Obi-Wan, some Rebels news, as well as a special announcement.
– We kick things off with a special announcement. You’ll be able to meet us at Indy PopCon this year!
– As always, Brent tells us all about his Star Wars history — and a recent development in his Star Wars present.
– The promotion for the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Force Awakens has been ramping up. We run through our most anticipated features.
– Zachary Antell has done a side-by-side video comparing the similarities between A New Hope and The Force Awakens. But are some of them reaching just a little bit?
– According to Jake Lloyd, there’s a six hour cut of The Phantom Menace out in the wild. More podracing?
– Buzzfeed released a clip of Daisy Ridley’s audition for The Force Awakens. We’re pretty impressed at her ability to cry on demand.
– Adam Driver gave an update on Episode VIII‘s progress. What do you mean it’s not a whole film about Luke and Rey training?
– Faloni recently tweeted that Rex may be in the Original Trilogy. Specifically, that “old guy” on Endor during Return of the Jedi.
– Rebels season 2 is coming to an end, and we’re dedicating a whole episode to it next week!
– This week’s Spotlight topic is all about Obi-Wan Kenobi.
– We talk about the disconnect between the Obi-Wan of the Original Trilogy and the Prequels.
– Was Obi-Wan ready for a padawan when he took on Anakin?
– If Anakin hadn’t fallen to the Dark Side, and Padme has survived, would Obi-Wan have helped with Luke and Leia?
– Does some of the blame for Anakin’s fall lie with Obi-Wan? If Qui-Gon had lived beyond Phantom Menace would things have turned out differently?
– The Jedi forbade attachments, but was Obi-Wan’s familial love for Anakin what caused his blind spot?
– What did Obi-Wan’s involvement in The Force Awakens mean. Could we see a return of his Force ghost?
– If Obi-Wan got a solo movie of his own, what would we like to see?
– We leave you with our final Obi-Wan thoughts — like his position as number one Wham fan.
Resistance Radio hosts Mikey and Donya are joined by Kristen to talk about Big Deal of the Resistance, Finn, some upcoming comics, and a possible funeral for you-know-who.
– As with all our new guest hosts, we have Kristen tell us about her Star Wars history.
– There’s some new Rogue One news. No, not a trailer. But it is getting a tie-in comic.
– Could we be getting a funeral for you-know-who in Episode VIII? We mull over the possibility.
– A bonus clip of Maz from The Force Awakens DVD was released, giving us a behind-the-scenes look at how she was brought to life.
– Taron Egerton appeared on the Jonathan Ross show to quash those Han Solo rumors. Or, did he?
– Donya asks what everyone’s obsession with getting Welsh people to say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
– We get Donya to say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, and Mikey makes it into a ringtone.
– The cover art for The Force Awakens comic adaptation has been revealed. What’s our verdict so far?
– We check back in on the This is Madness tournament to see how Donya’s predictions are fairing. Spoiler: not amazingly.
– This week’s Spotlight topic is all about FN-2187, a.k.a. Finn.
– Thanks to Before the Awakening, we have a better understanding of Finn’s life in The First Order.
– We run through Finn’s squad, and his lack of a nickname — and then get emotional about Poe giving him a name.
– Finn was on his way to becoming an Officer, he just had one flaw. We talk a bit about Finn’s compassion.
– What do Stormtroopers do in their downtime?
– We discuss Finn’s role in The Force Awakens and whether he’ll stay when he recovers from his injuries.
– What’s next for Finn in Episode VII?? Will we see a showdown between Finn and Phasma?
– Mikey closes us out with a final though on Finn’s potential origins…
Mikey and Donya are joined by Michal for this week’s Resistance Radio, to talk droids, virtual reality, and John Boyega, excellent human.
– Michal introduces herself and gives us a run down of her Star Wars history.
– There’s a virtual reality experience coming to the HTC Vive, which’ll take us to Tatooine.
– Star Wars Battlefront is also coming to Playstation VR.
– The role of young Han Solo has been narrowed down to three prospective actors. We discuss them, and whether we need a Han Solo movie.
– Secrets of The Force Awakens got its first trailer. We get excited about going behind the scenes, and Mikey shares an awesome post about editing Star Wars.
– John Boyega continues to be a fantastic person, and visited some children at hospital. Michal gives everyone emotions about Mark Hamill, and shares a story about Daisy Ridley turning down an invite to a formal.
– Our Spotlight this week is all about the droids — specifically C-3PO, R2-D2 and BB-8.
– We look at C-3PO and R2-D2’s introduction and whether they’re purely comic relief for us.
– Why didn’t Owen Lars recognise C-3PO in Episode IV?
– Er, we get a little deep on the ethics of wiping a droid’s mind, which spirals off onto the treatment of droids in the Star Wars universe.
– Do all droids have such unique personalities? Or is it limited to just C-3PO, R2, and BB-8?
– When did we fall in love with BB-8? Did he steal our hearts in the trailer, or did it take a little longer?
– We get sidetracked by some of our favorite BB-8 moments from The Force Awakens.