Mikey and Donya are back to chat about everything from Star Wars March Madness, to Darth Maul: Apprentice, to Leia Organa with guest hosts Ariana and Danielle.
You can contact Resistance Radio on Twitter @RRadioPodcast, Facebook, or at Hypable. Don’t forget to subscribe to us on iTunes!
- We welcome Ariana and Danielle to Resistance Radio, and get them to give us their Star Wars history.
- Starwars.com’s This is Madness tournament kicks off on March 14. We take a look at some of the brackets and who we think might win each round.
- A new fan film called Darth Maul: Apprentice has taken the internet by storm. Though, we have some opinions about the fight scene comparisons to The Force Awakens.
- Looks like that Target exclusive for The Force Awakens may not be so exclusive after all.
- Bob Iger confirms that the Han Solo movie will feature Chewbacca. Donya offers up a casting suggestion, and we get carried away imagining the possibilities for this movie.
- Some Rogue One footage made it online, supposedly. We break down whether or not this footage is real and compare it to what leaked from Star Wars Celebration.
- Here comes the General (rise up!). That’s right, this week’s Spotlight topic is all about Leia Organa.
- Interestingly, Leia is referred to as General Organa in all Star Wars materials. We talk about this choice, and the assumption that Ben is Ben Solo.
- We look back at Leia’s upbringing as a Princess of Alderaan, and how different that may have turned out had she been raised by Anakin.
- Leia is also a Senator. We discuss the little we know about her involvement with the Senate and New Republic — well, until we get Bloodline.
- In The Force Awakens, Leia is finally a General. Was that a long time coming? We look at how she leads both the Rebel Alliance and the Resistance.
- How does Leia’s Force Sensitivity manifest? We offer up some theories, as well as how others may choose to use the Force outside of the Jedi Order.
- Ariana throws down with Mikey over Rey’s parentage – Ariana thinks she’s Leia’s daughter, and well. We all know Mikey’s thoughts.
- Did Mark Hamill accidentally confirm Rey is his daughter though? Only time will tell.
Visit Hypable to download our latest episode.
Mikey and Donya are joined by returning guest-host, Andrew, and Matt Britton to discuss all the latest a-Maz-ing Star Wars news. From the Disneyland 60 announcements to Episode VIII, there’s plenty to talk about!
You can contact Resistance Radio on Twitter @RRadioPodcast, Facebook, or on our website, resistanceradio.net. Don’t forget to subscribe to us on iTunes!
- Andrew is back, and he’s brought a friend! Matt tells us about his Star Wars history.
- We kick things off with the Disneyland 60 news, and theorize about how that Millennium Falcon ride might work.
- The Saturn Awards re-categorized John Boyega to Best Lead Actor. We weigh in on the controversy, and whether it was the right choice.
- Daisy Ridley spoke a bit about Episode VIII at the Oscars, and working alongside Mark Hamill and Luke. But, more importantly, will she lose a hand?
- Lego: Star Wars Droid Tales is now out on DVD! Well, at least it is for some of the hosts.
- Boyega is on our side! He recently petitioned Battlefront to include a story mode, and may be taking the argument to their doorstep.
- Well, thanks to Peter Mayhew we have a definitive answer to whether or not Han shot first. (Spoiler: He did.)
- Disney officially announced the release details for The Force Awakens on DVD and Blu-ray, and we’re a little spoilt for choice when it comes to cover art.
- This week, we’re turning our Spotlight on Maz Kanata. Mikey gives everyone a refresher on who she is, and what we learned about her in The Force Awakens.
- As Maz is over 1000 years old, how much does she really know?
- JJ Abrams has said that Maz’s eyes are very important. Matt has a theory about why that might be.
- We discuss the deleted scene from the trailer and her connection to Luke’s lightsaber.
- Could we see Maz show up in some of the Star Wars Anthology films? Mikey and Donya have some thoughts as to which would make the most sense to see her in.
- “Where’s my boyfriend?” Mikey might have a favorite ship from The Force Awakens and be about to embark on a budding fanfiction career.
- We break down Maz’s Force sensitivity a little more, thanks to The Force Awakens novelisation. What does she know about Rey?
- Maz will return in Episode VIII, and we’re all pretty excited about the possibility.
- (But don’t forget. She knows.)